Wednesday, October 15, 2008

midnights

No school today, only lab session cancelled (: I totally dont like lab but I got to continue all these for like the next 5 years before I get my degree. Well, the money matters right?

School's back. The class atmosphere changed totally, for good & bad. Alot people set me thinking quite alot these few days, their blogs and the msn conversations. How much does BGR matter to my peers? I wonder. For me, BGR is not my thing now. Yes, it's good to have someone to rely on during the hard times but what about the heartbreak? I rather spend my time doing something better. And the best spouse that anyone can get is in church, the marriage will nvr break.

I think life is complicated but we got to stay as simple as possible. Trust in God and life would be better. It's because of God that made me who I am today. Through the storms & tears, I grew and relied on God.

Anyway, a once in a lifetime seminar that you shld attend - NICK VUJICIC
























Why shld you attend this seminar? [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX2nIep59e8&feature=related] Watch the video and you will know. It will be a once in a lifetime experience. And I will be going too! Just heck school for one day, you may just regret if you dont attend.