School has been very very draining. It's just first wk and I'm very drained. Thanks to the spoilt biological clock (and the person who spoilt it). One lab session only this wk and I'm complaining alrdy, week two onwards will be one big stretch man.
Sem 2 is totally not fun anymore. One type-it-out lab report, two handwritten lab report, lab manuals got to be read & notes to be taken before lab sessions, must-do tutorials and got to revise lectures(half the time i dont understand anything). Prepare to see me with panda eyes. I think I'm going to start skipping dinner to stone or take a break and probably not absorb so much calories. Lack of sleep causes metabolism to drop -_-
Very sad, angry, moody, cranky, anxious, frustrated & sleepy.
I think guys shld be more sensitive to girls. We are born to be the weaker sex and so be treated well. Never treat us like ur buddies because we have different life principles. Girls will always look at how guys treat their friends (male & female) to determine the guy's character. So dont harm urself.
I've got very irritating, weird, lame lecturers this sem. Wigglypuff, indianman, po-ta-to woman & williamhow. The rest quite okay so far. Wonder why my class so suay.
Daniel says that what I do online is very little and I got nothing else to do online to read his cousin blog when he dont even knw the url. hahahaha! I always read strangers' blog.
Byebye, I've finish ranting. Now you can read this line.