Monday wasnt a really good day:
1) I couldnt slp at night and i ended up slping frm 5-6am only.
2) I checked my attendance and i dont knw whats wrong with the sch system.
3) I got a F for microb (as usual)
4) Abby and i wasted time at printshop and to get a lousy service
5) I left my goggles in the lab and only realise it at 11pm
6) I went shopping in a very tired mood
7) All my nail polish are peeling
The only good thing was that I bought 2 pairs of flats at bianca for 30 bucks. And there's no space on the shoe rack anymore. hohoho!
I supposed to be sleeping now. But well, I'll come home to slp after sch tml in the afternoon...i hope!
I shopped the entire today, frm online shopping to the streets and back to online shopping. A shopping queen never crease to shop.
I need to get a new pair of slippers, my slippers look like they are going to die soon. Any suggestions other than num?
Ettusias cheek colour look kinda attractive. I was reading the reviews on cozycot and they make me feel like buying it since my m.a.c blusher is finishing. But im scared, okay shall see how.
I realised i like to waste time walking a long route home nowadays. And the worst part is there's nothing really much in serangoon central other than the mcdonalds and the bengs. I walked the long route to avoid some noisy places like coffeeshops and to avoid the park also. I dont like walking thru the park at night cos there's alot of animals living in there.
CNY is coming and im excited.............to wear all my new clothes and get all the angbaos so i can buy more new clothes. And i will be clearing my wardrobe during cny since there wont be much visitations to do and i will be kinda free. My wardrobe is like exploding and i've alot of old clothes that i dont wear anymore, either i will throw, give or edit them. Cant wait to add more new clothes in!
Ohhhh! I still have yet to buy my new pair of jeans, and use my nike vouchers.
Goodnight loves (: