Suki sushi at plaza is the last place you can ever eat at!
Abby and i really did went sushi today and it was very disappointing. And i think we did eat much though we were very full.
And this is how Abby cut her tofu. The potato there was the funniest.
Im still very sad abt my short fringe though i knw it grows kinda fast.
The chemical smell is still on my hair, and i like it. Yea, its gross but i have a liking for weird smells since young. I absolutely love the stuffy smell whn the aircon just starts.
I think everyone shld just STOP telling me what i shld or not type in my blog, or talk to me about the thoughts/feelings/opinions i posted UNLESS i say that im going to commit suicide (which is highly impossible). The not-so-serious stuffs everyone still can comment, tag or talk to me abt it, you just got to knw the limit.
I'm annoyed whn people tell me that im overboard straightforward inconsiderate emotional dreamy or whatever in my post. This is my blog, my only channel of releasing my emotions. I'm not those kind of people who will call or text my friends on my own initiative to share my thoughts or feelings.
If you're a friend, just let me blog without much comments. At least i let you knw that im alive & kicking.
Singapore is crazily slow. M.A.C just launched the Hello Kitty range of products in sg a few days ago when its so last season in USA. I was very tempted to get it before Christmas last yr frm drugstore.com.
And my confession of a shopaholic is screened on valentines in USA but 26march in sg, how big can the difference get.
My mum is oh-so-traditional. She keeps saying that i will marry a doctor in future.
I tell you NOOOOO.
Doctors are not my cup of tea. I rather marry a businessman or a designer. Life is more exciting like that, doctors receive the same pay every mth.
And i will nvr want to work for my husband or work with my husband. I cant imagine that i will eat my three meals tgt with my husband everyday for the rest of my life. It's nuts.
That's probably why i wna marry someone of another field.
Goodnight world.
Im gng to iron my clothes now.
And it's like 4.44am now and i took ten yrs to post this because i went to edit my blogskin halfway.