I was too free so i decided to change my desktop background to that. Hahaha. I think no one will want to use my laptop upon seeing that because i went giddy staring at that too.
Goodbye my bitchy phrase, maybe someday i will use the old one back when i get sick of this. (Which is very soon i guess)
My biological clock is really screwed. I hvnt been sleeping any earlier than 430am or waking up before 12pm. And i absolutely dread meeting people at any time before 3pm because i just wna sleep. So far, i've been using my alarm clock alot because i simply cant wake up at 12.
Goodbye, i just choked on my gobstopper and i need to get some water.
I need to exercise, im growing fatter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cyber world is getting bored. Im like online doing NOTHING at all, reading the same old blog and staring at facebook for gozillion yrs. Thus, im gng to sleep soon. It's like 3.53am now, what a breakthru o.o I'm drank like dont knw how many cups of green tea (satchet type okay) and tried on clothes at 3am which apparently meant that i've alrdy plan what i wna wear till sat. Very free i knw. And i cannot sleep till afternoon till monday. So as a headstart, im gng to force myself to bed at 4am.
Goodnight everyone, the gobstopper didnt kill me.
