Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My lips are like dry to the max ever since last night. I kept applying lip balm to it until my pillow smells of lip balm. Estee lauder lip balm really does have a smell of its own that i grew up with. And i think i kiss my pillow when i sleep.

Anw, i have been thinking about what God spoke to me the past few months. He really want to do something before i turn 18. I'm scare yet excited to see what's more to come. For a moment, i'm happy that i turn 18 at the end of the yr.
Having a strong foundation is really impt. I know that God is preparing me for the future, not just the near future but for a lifetime, for my next generation (:

I'm addicted to blogging. It feels weird whn i have nothing to blog.
Kays, im turning in. Class bbq tml, hope it will be fun :D
Goodnight!