
Abby elly chinleong & i went to queue during our three hrs break.
Chinleong's first at b&j.
Pizzahut after that, thn a sleepy 4-6pm lecture.
School is getting overwhelming. Its like information overload.
I'm not intentionally sleeping during lectures anymore. I try to keep awake though i doze off sometimes, at least i tried.
My clinique's almost lipstick rolled out my bag! DAMN SAD.
I dont even knw when i rolled out. Either during lecture or in the bus.
I just started using it not long ago though i bought it last yr. It's so amazingly nice and natural. VERY SAD. The lipstick is like 32 bucks. But i bought it at 10 bucks at a tangs sale in sch last yr. Still very sad cos i just started using it & its so nice. To buy a new one will cost me 32 which is not worth.
I hope there will be tangs sale again this yr.