Thursday, April 23, 2009

dong dong dong



















School is getting tougher.
Reports, tutorials and projects. Most of the modules are interlink :(
The modules are quite interesting though, at least better than yr one.
God is amazing. The human body is so complex and it's God's work. I'm beginning to understand the things of the future God has been speaking to me. I believe that more than revealing, God is preparing me for the challenges ahead. 3 days of sch and i realise that science is not easy. What's more being the cream of the crop and influencing the professionals/elites.

I love look thru the keyhole of the door, seeing more & more. I'm really excited to grow up. And i take start learning driving next yr (when all my peers are eligible or halfway thru lessons alrdy -.-)

Ohhh yar, just a piece of info frm ur pharmacist-to-be. Obese people pls start losing weight! Guys pls really do so. If you know how stroke occurs and apple-shaped body (mostly guys) have more fats nearer to the heart. The treatment for stroke is not simple and will cost alot of money. I dont think you wish that. I need to start exercising too, maybe jogging on friday.