I ate 4 of my mini cheesecakes away myself, so much for packing them into nice boxes. I feel so fat now, FOUR cheesecakes. The cheesecakes are like filled with cream, cream cheese and thickened cream -.- Leonard and Eric says that the sprinkles on top are coloured infected fungus >.<
My mum has been super duper naggy for the past few days. The first thing she say to me everyday she reached home is, "have you change ur currency?", "have u start packing?" and "have u bought ur lamp?". Walau, super naggy to the max. I told her like dont knw how many times that i will change my currency next monday. She ask so much as if im not coming back. Okay, she dont even rmb whn i will be back.
I had a horrible nightmare last night. I dreamt that i start sch at 9am and end earliest at 2pm, and two days is 9-6 back-to-back class. Super scary, i hope this yr they wont give us night classes man. I need my life.
I had a horrible nightmare last night. I dreamt that i start sch at 9am and end earliest at 2pm, and two days is 9-6 back-to-back class. Super scary, i hope this yr they wont give us night classes man. I need my life.