Sunday, April 5, 2009

i seriously dont.




Marriages in the house of God will be blissful (:
God assured me over again today while pastors preached for the married couples. Service with pastor don was indeed insightful, at least for me. Man and woman certainly have very distinct roles to play in a marriage, not just being mum & dad. And i realise that i need to start praying now, im turning 21 pretty soon.

I accidentally touched a hot iron last night while ironing my shorts and i walked arnd with a primapore on my knuckles today. Super sad pls, i hate scars. A few more wks and i will start scratching the scar away. And yes, hweeyee does household chores. (I iron even the tshirt i wear to sleep, hee)

Next wk, my very long awaited getaway :D i kept wanting a getaway since i dont knw when and it's finally here. It's really time to get away frm realistic singapore and sort some thoughts out. I need to move on. Packing is seriously tiring and troublesome

And can everyone just stop giving me annoying opinions or talking(gossiping) abt what i blog? If i blog smthg that offended you or not right, pls call me/talk to me face-to-face. I may just delete the post. Dont ever try using text (which includes msn) unless you have the skills to. I've the right to say what i like here.

I'm so damn smart to wear high heels today while having a muscleache, tired to the max now. K byebye.