Saturday, April 25, 2009

so broke

Fridayyyyyyyyyy, lovely friday!
Watched 17 Again with abby after sch. Zach efron so cute in the movie though im not a fanatic of him. Time passed so fast in poly. A few days ago i was just at monday, now im embracing my weekends. Let time pass slower pls, i dread projects deadlines. Tons of them in may which is real soon. No school next wednesday! But there will be e-tutorials to do :/

You knw i think people shld just stop trying me. I'm temperamental. The thing that i can say when im annoyed are just unexpected & unpredictable. I'm not an element, so my boiling point are not standard. I boil anytime, hit my limits anyhow. Sometimes i may not scream or yell but isnt silence anger the most scariest? Love me for who i am, if not kindly look for the exit sign.

"Dearest, i pray that mths & yrs down the road when you look back at today, you wont be filled with regrets. Pls dont let anyone or anything destroy ur life. You have compromise much alrdy. Regrets are painful. I dont want to see you walk that path of destruction. If something ever goes wrong and you cant turn to anyone else, i promise that i will forgo myself to listen & cry with you. Even if it is yrs later, we will still be friends <3"