Sunday, April 26, 2009

time bomb




School has nvr been any tougher and stressful than now.
To think that i used to be that girl who just heck care about sch work. Now i'm revising my work now and then though sch just started. Everyone in sch is getting grades better than me, thus pushing me even harder.
Now i think that the design/arts sch students complains are just crap. It's just lack of time management. They dont even have the pressure to get good gpa because their portfolios matter the most.
I hope i will adapt to this busy tiring sch life soon. I was talking to myself just now and i ended up crying. Out of my room, everything seems alright, but im not. I'm just that good at pretending, no one will ever see that im this messy. I knw my pressure are self-inflicted but i dont have any other way out.

I really hope that this sch yr will be a yr of growth along with all the stretching and hardwork. Well, i shld be glad that at least i got into a course of my choice and my whole future aint destroyed.