A little time out pls. Busy-ness.
School is so crappy.
Just when i thought i've stretched enough for this season over the past month, i've to re-stretched all over again. So much schoolwork with tests coming up. No break or whatever. Tell me how to rmb many stuffs in 10 days. It's at least 25 sets of notes altogether.
Makes me feel that the past month of efforts aint worth anything though i know it is not. Kays, stretch and growth all over again.
Had a very fun & exciting fashion meeting just now :D
I'm seeing God's plan unfolding in my life.
Time for bed now.
I hope i will wake up on time, get to sch, print my report and NOT be late for micheal's lab session again. I hvnt been on time for his lesson ever since the first lab that he didnt come -.-
School is seriously tiring. I'm finally taking the health supplement that mum has been nagging me to do so two months ago. Vitamin E after i finish that, my complexion is like crap now :(
Goodnight,