Saturday, May 16, 2009

you dont understand


















Finally some time.
Fashion's blog is going to be exciting!
I spent the last 4 hrs trying to figure out the html, half done now.

School next wk is going to be a whole full wk, no late for lectures or skipping lectures. The module coordinators implemented a new attendance system. Time allowance to be late is only 10 mins if not considered absent. How kind can they get. We students freaking take ur SBS to sch and there's always unforeseen circumstances.
Thanks to the new system, i have to wake up at least 2 hr earlier than class start which mean my alarm will start ringing at 2.5 hr earlier. Skip classes doesnt mean that we are irresponsible or uninterested. We are purely freaking tired after wks of long sch hours. Our timetable revolves arnd the MB's and its alrdy not fair. When we enter the workforce, we will definately do our job well for money sake. K whatever, no point ranting since it wont make a difference.

I'm really excited for fashion.
Though it's alot of hardwork to do the blog, i can slowly see that God is doing something in my life. I see my future slowly unfolding.
I really really need to stretch again man. Science and fashion really dont go together.

And i swear that im going to jog for at least 10 mins on monday because the weighing machine gave me a big fat shock today morning.