Saturday, May 23, 2009

WARNING: offensive














When i made a decision to protect myself, i will always do that.
I despise users to the core.
Yes, i met them that's why im so agitated.
I can't stand users. They dont even think twice before they use ppl. Most people only realise that they have been used after awhile. But no for me. I realise it at that moment especially if im not close to the person or the person have a history of using others.

Today i met a user.
One who doesnt admit even whn i tell him in his face.
Unapologetic, insensitive.
Oh well, it's none of my business as long as i ensure that i dont get used again.

K if you think that im petty to blog this. I tell you not.
I dont get this agitated all the time to blog abt a single incident.
I always blog as a general view, but this time no.
I dont care anymore. I just detest being used.
It's just unethical to use friends.