Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i dont really care anymore


















Elearn wonderfully screw up all the module schedules and gave more work to do. Trying to finish up my elearn work but no avail. Totally not in the mood to do so. I dont even knw when's the reports deadline anymore, and im really not in the mood :(

Collected my gojanes flats :D i swear im one of the most annoying customers existed. I walked into the post office at 4.55pm. I bet all the auntys hate me.
I'm happy with my gojane because it's the right size. Lesson learnt - 0.5 more for gojane flats. My mum got so tired of me having so many pair of shoes that she gave up commenting.

And i dont think i will live to regret the decisions i made abt relationships, the ones i choose to give up and the ones i choose to build.