
Elearn not exactly good man though i have more time to study.
Actually more work to do with elearn and everything is graded -.-
Ops sharing from all the ministry leaders was so applicable. I thought back and thank God that i i didnt give up when i was at the peak of my frustration & insecurities of my makeup skills. After all the crying & crap, i finally saw breakthrough in my own skills like happy banana.
Last night i realised that i actually cry alot when i got to make decisions regarding my own life. And i do that in a very awkward position. Lucky i have my own room.
I realised that over the yrs, i build up alot of pride inside of me. Ahh kays, i shldnt type anymore so people cannot ask me things. I dont really like it whn people talk to me abt my blog content, worst are ppl who scold me for the content they dont like. It's just my channel out for myself, no intention to influence or convey any msg.