Saturday, July 4, 2009

i want skinny legs

Trip to tracyeinny satisfied 10% of my craving to visit haji lane.
I like visiting the stores of blogshops. If i have extra 200 more every mth, i would buy all the pieces i fancy man.
Oh man, i really wna go haji to look at clothes.
And fareast for best of blogshops which includes robotninjas and dopestreet. Robotninjas vintage collection!!
Kays, im really out of my mind...but shopping really rocks. If only im a rich kid. I can promise that all these blogshops really sells their at a reasonable price for the good quality.
I fell in love with this denim jacket blazer thing at TE today, the material is so comfortable. For once, i felt that 40 bucks was worth it but i didnt get it :(
Yar kkkk, i need to stop buying jacket/cardigans. Singapore is so hot and my tolerance level is so low.

Oh damn sad cos i cant post graphics up :( maybe it's time to switch to lj.