When life aint a bed of roses, the best thing to do is to keep hanging on to God.
The ministries sharing is really thoughts provoking.
I'm glad that many a times, i choose to just keep going.
I see myself lasting the race (: though it's not going to be easy the next few yrs. I foreseen my dreams dying and reviving. Hahs, it's crap i knw.
Very excited to end 2009 in six mths time because i wna see what God has instore for me this yr.
After getting some things right with God, i saw tests coming thru to build my foundation even stronger. I can see life after poly a whole mess.
I'm so sure that money will matter ALOT if i decides to study in aussie, leaving everything else behind will be very difficult and missing out on everything will be like crap. Can imagine myself crying like mad.
Kkkkkk, but all is good, all is safe hands, in God's plan (:
Ohhhh yar, i have a super weird dream in the morning.
I dreamt of christopher giving a mini lecture on how china bombed india, thn video of the bombing and we ended up in a big grass field with a event just ended.
Then suddenly north korea dropped two bombs into south korea and alot of things flew towards us as a result of the bombing.
The last part too weird to say here cos it's simply crap.