Monday, July 13, 2009

kill the farmercist











Today was a day of stupidity.

1. I woke up at 8.22am (after much snoozing) when class is at 9. I went to bath. After i dry myself, i was thinking to myself, i should have just continue sleeping. I skipped the 9am lecture since it was an hr only and i cant possibly reach at 9.10am. So i just stoned in front of my laptop for an hour.
2. Someone texted me at 7am. I was thinking of pokemon and almost typed that. Lucky i didnt. I typed in my usual irritated morning sms style - minimum words that looks angry. (thanks to the text, i overslept. Why? Because my alarm was set at 7.15.)

See lah, pharmaceutical so stress. I seriously think that all the design students should just stop saying that design alot of work to do. As least they can skip classes or be late, dont have extremely long sch hours and their gpa doesnt matter much. All they know is to complain without looking at what they have. Look at us pathetic pharm students and ur poly life is awesome.