Tuesday, June 17, 2008

School is going to start in one week's time. And I dread it. When school starts, it's going to be common test instead of lessons and I havent study a single thing other than maths which I dont need to. Thankfully, it isnt like secondary school when I've got one million and one thing to study. On a lighter tone, my fellow nygens mate have been pumped up to take the schools during the schools' seminar. We started school without much faith and many got sucked it by the hectic life that we couldnt adapt to initially. Now we are back in connection with God but we still got to start from scratch - build strong relationships in the team and pray. Give us a little more time and we will be ready as a team to shake the devil's plan. I see that day coming when a revival will break out, a revival bigger than what it used to be.

How I wish the hols will never end cos I cant imagine how common test will be like and the results gna affect my whole poly life. And I think it will be weird that we go school, do our papers and head home. I need my daily dose of nonsense. I was reading some poly grads' blog. I really need to study hard man. I can't imagine that one day I will be blogging about my departure to further my studies. Life will really be tough then, to leave all my friends and lovely spiritual family. Oh man.. Now I got to study hard.

Anw, work at Cozycot has been tiring but I enjoyed the fellowship. I really admire Sister Nicole, she is such a successful woman yet she never despise anyone and she treats her staffs well. I want to grow up to have that heart man. I got so much things to say after this few days but I dont knw how to put it into words, its heartfelt.