Saturday, August 2, 2008

when you look me in the eyes

Lack of sleep has got the better of me. Have been having headache since yesterday afternoon. Nonetheless, I still went for FOP, BMT(A) and cozycot blogshop weekend. Bought clothes again and I'm so addicted. The last time my cupboard has a new member was June during my term break and was only one piece ever since school started. I'm kinda broke now so I better start saving money for the holidays.

CCH kids are the best. What they do touches my heart. Weizhe and Dongxian are such cute kids. And Weizhe really takes care of the newer people (:

I'm damn shag now after 2 weeks of project and one week of lack of sleep. Imagine after a long long day, you only get 4 hrs of precious sleep. I practically doze off on the study table everyday. But well, I'm looking forward to next week - swimming, desert, and maybe botak jones. And I very much want that aeropostale hoodle but it will cost me a whole 40 bucks, let's see how much I've left when the month ends.