Thursday, April 2, 2009

hearts and butterflies.
























Baked yummy mini cheesecakes with Abby today :D seriously tired to the max and we were like messy bakers. Hahaha! We couldnt find gramham crackers so we replaced it with oreo and it was super oily! I love baking, but not with lousy equipments in my house.

Gym tml!! And i realise that i hvnt had a decent meal since 4am which is the maggi meal. But heck, i dont feel like eating maggi agn. Anw, my body is like spoilt and i used up all the eggs at home.


After monday & tuesday, my undereye are seriously brown and im having eyebags. And my mum gave me eyecream, maybe for that sia -.-

I'm seriously looking forward to batam trip next wk though i hvnt pack or change currency(which my mum kept nagging at me to do so) or start planning what to bring other than that foldable extra bag. Monday night at Abby's place. Total fun next wk. And my mum gave me 50 bucks and realised that lunch & dinner is not included. I hope she will give me more man. Hahaha!

Loves.